Multimedia Service Platform is a turnkey real-time communications solution for service delivery of Voice, Video, Instant Messaging (IM), File Transfer and Presence based on SIP protocol.
The platform is based on IETF standards and integrates the best-of-breed Open Source software components available on the market. It can be distributed across multiple data centers to scale to serve millions of end-points by using a self-organizing network design.
Since 2003, the platform is reliably used and supported consistently in production environments with a perfect track record.
- Signaling (SIP protocol)
- Voice and Video over IP (RTP media)
- Instant Messaging and File Transfers (MSRP media)
- SIMPLE Presence (XCAP and RLS)
- Multiparty Conferencing (RTP and MSRP media)
- SIP/XMPP Gateway (IM, Presence and MUC)
- SOAP/XML Provisioning
- Residential and Trunking features
- CDR Mediation
- Postpaid and Prepaid Accounting
- Best fraud control features available on the market
- PSTN Least Cost Routing
- Multi-tenant partitioning
Click here to download the full description of the platform.
Multimedia Service Platform can be delivered as stand-alone platform or as a service managed by AG Projects. If you wish to test features present in Multimedia Service Platform you may subscribe to the SIP2SIP free service.